[asterisk-ss7] SS7 Solution Needed

Nitesh Divecha nitesh at vipernetworks.com
Fri Jul 30 13:31:33 CDT 2010

Thanks yo all...

This route is for termination... Telecom is providing E1's with SS7
signaling... I have been looking around for solutions and the ready made
solution like SMG box/Quintum Unified Signaling Gw/Cisco PGW2200 are
very costly...

I have the Digium hardware in hand just need to setup Asterisk + SS7...
I'm family with Asterisk and other Digium hardware but never tried SS7.
Any howto's or procedure around?

Any info will be appreciated...

Cheers,
Nitesh