[asterisk-ss7] libss7-ss7cluster asterisk problem

Nacho FX Cirijillo Najazamapeletinan nachofxcirijillo at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 23 16:05:56 CDT 2010

maybe I will use chan_ss7 for my asterisk cluster.

From: nachofxcirijillo at hotmail.com
To: asterisk-ss7 at lists.digium.com
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 13:58:00 +0000
Subject: Re: [asterisk-ss7] libss7-ss7cluster asterisk problem

nobody can help me?

this is a good opportunity to test the lib.

From: nachofxcirijillo at hotmail.com
To: asterisk-ss7 at lists.digium.com
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 22:07:18 +0000

Hi to all,

I am trying to use libss7-cluster, no problem when I compile, but when I try to compile Asterisk specifically in the step "./configure" this shows me the following "checking for ss7_pollflags in -lss7... no".

I use asterisk 1.6.2.7, and trying in 1.6.0 but no success.

Anybody use that lib?

I have used libss7 without problems previously

Thanks for your help

sorry my bad english.

Ignacio Zamora
Electronic Engineer