[asterisk-ss7] ISUP over IP

Vu Quang Hoa vutamhoan at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 23:34:24 CDT 2010

Dear Jean,
Voice TDM cards are much cheaper than SS7 card (due to sale volume - I
guess). One ISUP linkset (say several links) can handle up to 4096 TDM
channels.
One suggestion: Using sigtran & Media Gateway if you have to work with SS7.
Nowadays, using MediaGateway is cheaper and more stable, more feature than
integrate TDM card with server. If you do so, which you are involve in is IP
purely (SIP and Sigtran)

Good luck.