[asterisk-ss7] SS7 National OR International

Gustavo Marsico [gmail] gustavomarsico at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 10:37:15 CST 2010

Talking about libss7/chan_dahdi the Nature of Address Indicator in the
IAM (called party number and calling party number) are show exposed to
variables by chan_dahdi at this time. Nahuel (friend of mine) will
send to you in a few minutes a patch to do it. This will expose
SS7_CALLED_NAI and SS7_CALLING_NAI containing the definition in Q763
3.9b:

1 - subscriber number (national use)
2 - unknown (national use)
3 - national (significant) number
4 - international number
5 - network-specific number (national use)

Best regards,

Gustavo