[asterisk-ss7] SS7 2 T1s >>> 2 linksets same point code

Dave George dgeorge at teletoneinc.com
Fri Feb 5 13:45:02 CST 2010

Found a typo in cicbeginswith that solve the CIC numbering.

We are now passing calls on both T1s.  However the d channels on the second
t1 is not aligning.  See our config below.  The carrier is getting an alarm
on his d channel on the second T1.  Carrier is using Nortel DMS.

Link state change: NOTALIGNED -> IDLE
Link state change: IDLE -> NOTALIGNED

T4XXP (PCI) Card 0 Span 1                OK      0      0      0      ESF
B8ZS YEL      0 db (CSU)/0-133 feet (DSX-1)
T4XXP (PCI) Card 0 Span 2                OK      0      0      0      ESF
B8ZS YEL      0 db (CSU)/0-133 feet (DSX-1)

Chan_dahdi.conf
cicbeginswith = 102
sigchan = 1
channel = 2-24