[asterisk-ss7] libss7-ss7cluster asterisk problem

Jorge Antillon jantillon at ticom.co.cr
Tue Aug 3 14:19:32 CDT 2010

Hi there!,

If I get chan_ss7 cluster right, that is only for sharing signaling
channels on a single set of systems, do not think it has the ability to
reroute/overflow incoming SIP calls , I am not sure though...
You will then have the task to distribute in an even fashion from your
other endpoint into the target machines.

best regards,

    Jorge.