[asterisk-ss7] Asterisk, Taqua T7000, and you guessed it, SS7

Paul Timmins paul at timmins.net
Fri Apr 30 23:53:13 CDT 2010

1.6.1.10

As far as signaling, I created another switch in my local network
(fLocal = LOCAL) and the settings on my SS7 node are as follows:
fAdjacent YES
nodeType REMOTE_NODE
fTransferCapability NO
L3T25_period 30000ms
L3T28_period 3000ms
L3T29_period 60000ms
allowExtraRoutesForAlias OFF

I know some of those settings can cause weirdness, most of them are
grayed out so if yours differ, you'll have to recreate the node.

My f-link is indeed SLC 0, apolgies for implying otherwise, btw.