[asterisk-ss7] libss7 Audio after DTMF

Dave George dgeorge at teletoneinc.com
Wed Apr 21 07:36:08 CDT 2010

Hi Atilla,

I had this issue during setup and I got this from the list:

" Hi, check the existence of the

p->dialing = 0;

in chan_dahdi.c, static void *ss7_linkset(void *data) after the case ISUP_EVENT_CON:
case ISUP_EVENT_ANM:

and
case ISUP_EVENT_CPG:

near p->progress = 1; "

Now that I have traffic on the issue is back on 30% of the calls.  Do I have to add it after case ISUP_EVENT_ACM:, or should the above solve the problem.

Thanks,
Dave George
Teletone Inc.
561 674 3838