[asterisk-ss7] dahdi chunk_size chan_ss7

Amish Chana amish at 3g.co.za
Sun Apr 18 07:39:09 CDT 2010

Dear Goke,

Can you post the ss7.conf file.
Can you provide a diagram of the flow of voice calls and signalling?
How are you generating the call traffic?
 From the trace it looks like all the traffic is generated by point code
1366 and sent to 1304. How many signalling links do you have?
I assume you have chan_ss7 at 1366? What protocol stack do you have at 1304?
Where in the trace do the links fail?
I see that at packet 954 and and 956 you receive a TFP, for point code 1538.

Best Regards,
Amish