[asterisk-ss7] echo on a SS7/E1

Jean Cérien cerien.jean at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 19:24:46 CDT 2010

All : many thanks for your replies - I havent replied before as I was trying
to get an environment where I can reproduce this echo. Only some progress so
far.

A few questions re your comments:

- is there a way to disable via software the VPM module ? I take the
suggestion of removing physically the board as interesting, unfortunately,
the server is in a remote location with strict access conditions... if it
could be done by software, that would be great

- I've upgraded to the latest dahdi (2.3.0) tonight, I will see if there are
any improvements

- regarding echowhenbridge, echocancel, etc... do these parameters apply to
hardware echo canceller as well ? my understanding was this applied only to
software EC

- does anyone has a proper doc for this module ?

Many thanks for your precious help,

J.