[asterisk-ss7] About libss7 isup_send_message() function

Tian tian00di00 at live.com
Wed Oct 21 21:28:55 CDT 2009

Hi Attlila,

I replied to you in the mailing list, but you may have overlooked it, I do
hope that you will check the code in function isup_send_message(), it will
fail to send SAM like messages! It's a potential bug if libss7 is one day
active in sending SAM or similar messages. following is my previous reply to
the mailing list, reproduced for your convenience:

> which libss7 version are you looked into

I am in fact looking in to your version checked out using the following:

svn co https://observer.router.hu/repos_pub/libss7/trunk libss7

> I'm using mine and have tons
> of incomming calls with SAM.

I know that you have tons of INCOMMING calls with SAM but I am reporting a
bug in sending SAMs NOT receiving SAMs :-)

libss7 is currently not programmed to initiate OUTGOING calls with SAM, but
I think the code should be correct any way.

> regards,
> Attila

Thank you Attila! You're so kind to share your code and provide help!

regards,
Tian