[asterisk-ss7] Linksets and connecting to more than IN Switch

Ian Sherman ianmsherman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 10:00:53 CDT 2009

Hi,

I've got a server with two quad port Digium cards in.  I have
successfully configured a single port to connect via SS7 to an Alcatel
IN switch.  However, I also have a Huawei switch that I need to connect
to.  The plan is to connect 4 ports to the Alcatel and 4 ports to the
Huawei.

Is the linkset=X setting comparable to the group=X setting using for PRI
configuration?
Will any settings between linkset lines apply to that particular linkset?

My configuration is currently as follows-

[channels]
context=from-ss7
signalling = ss7
ss7type = itu