[asterisk-ss7] A question about ISUP SAM message usage

Tian tian00di00 at live.com
Mon Oct 12 08:04:26 CDT 2009

Hi Hans,

Since an ST address signal is always added to the last digit of the called
party number (Is this really the case, at least in the ITU version?), I
guess ST is used by the last SAM to indicate that it is the last one. As I
failed to find any standard that documents this behavior clearly, I doubt
whether it is the right answer and I hope some guy will kindly help me out
with this issue!

Thanks!