[asterisk-ss7] chan_ss7 / debug

Jean Cérien cerien.jean at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 14:32:49 CDT 2009

Many thanks - I should have though of it - adding debug to the console in
logger.conf did fix this.

you are now raising my curiosity.... I am at the stage to choose beween
libss7 and chan_ss7 - I understand this is quite a topic by itself - so far,
I was under the impression that chan_ss7 was a more thorough implementation.
I will eventually connect to an Ericsson MSC (AXE10 I believe).

I would welcome any feedback on libss7 vs chan_ss7 !

J.