[asterisk-ss7] MATTF libss7

Erik Wartusch erik.wartusch at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 08:14:15 CST 2009

Hi,

I tried today now the latest you have on:
https://observer.router.hu/repos_pub/libss7/sio_sios

The statement of the provdier which is pretty positive / OK (THANKS!):

"It is OK now, periodical SIO/SIOS is present.(Just one non important
note: only in case it is simple for You, you could decrease the time
between SIOS and SIO; you have set the same value as Timer2, i.e. also
50seconds; normally SIO follows SIOS almost immediately, something
between 1 and 2 seconds; so interval SIO/SIOS=50sec (i.e.timer2),
interval SIOS/SIO 1-2sec."

The last "huge" problem I have now is the deactivation of a link via
command:
Povider:
"What is still necessary to manage, is to be able to deactivate the
link."

Any idea how to solve that with libss7?

Regards,
Erik