[asterisk-ss7] To all of you who have had audio problems...

Matthew Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Wed May 6 13:02:05 CDT 2009

Hey all,

Just to let you guys know, someone on the bug tracker recently had put a
patch up to fix some early media related issues with ISDN, but the
proper fixes were not done on the SS7 side also.

I put the fix in the Asterisk trunk branch a while ago, but had
forgotten to merge the change into 1.6.0, 1.6.1, and 1.6.2 as well
(sorry guys, I have been pretty swamped of late, which is why I've been
so quiet on the list).

So any of you that have experienced these issues, you can update your
svn checkout of your branch to the latest in whichever branch you're
using, and it should contain the changes you need to fix it.

Please let me know if there are any remaining issues relating to this as
well if they come up.

Matthew Fredrickson
Digium, Inc.