[asterisk-ss7] Calling nai problem

Matthew Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Fri Mar 6 12:32:21 CST 2009

Kaloyan Kovachev wrote:
> Hello list,
>  i have the following in chan_dahdi.conf:
>
> signalling=ss7
> networkindicator=national
> ss7type=itu
> ss7_called_nai=dynamic
> ss7_calling_nai=dynamic
> ss7_internationalprefix=00
> ss7_nationalprefix=0
>
> when there is an incoming international call i get '000' at the beginning
> instead of '00'.
>
> I have tried setting ss7_called_nai and ss7_calling_nai to both
> national/international and did 'dahdi restart', but it is still the same, what
> could be wrong?

Those parameters (IIRC) will not be changed right now except on anything
but a reload of the entire module itself.  Probably something I should
change :-)

To be safe, if you have a chance to restart Asterisk, please do so and
let me know if that fixes it.  If it doesn't, it sounds like there might
be a config type bug you might be dealing with.

Matthew Fredrickson
Digium, Inc.