[asterisk-ss7] chan_ss7 extrange behavior

Wasim Baig wasim at convergence.pk
Wed Jun 10 05:29:32 CDT 2009

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 12:18 AM, Krzysztof Drewicz <
krzysztofdrewicz at gmail.com> wrote:

>   As i said, im very new in SS7. Anybody knows the reason of the
>> limitation to 7 pris?. In other systems, we have 14 pris (not SS7) working
>> in a system that is exactly as this one with no problems. Anybody knows a
>> solution for this without buy new cards?.
>>

> Don't know a reason for that, but:
> 1) i've read about it in some WIKI about Sangoma

Can you please point out the URL to this as I couldn't find it on
wiki.sangoma.com

> 2) i've got same problem with Sangoma at my Labo

We've got a dozen boxes with 16 E1 each in them (2 x A108) without any
problem.
This may be related to a libss7 issue. I would be very interested in helping
debug and resolve.

--
wasim h. baig | principal consultant | convergence pk | +92 300 8508070 |
peace be upon you ...