[asterisk-ss7] Problem whit chan_ss7 and shared signal

Jesús Gómez jesus.gomez at realvox.info
Sat Jun 6 05:02:38 CDT 2009

Hi all.

Im very new to the SS7 protocol and i need your help. This is thje problem:

We have one system with 8 PRI in SS7. In this system one of the pri is the one that take the signal on channel 16. Now we wan to put another system with two pris that shared the signal with the first one via mtp3d.
In the first system, we start mpt3d, start asterisk and the pris of this machine goes up with no problems but in the second one we start asterisk and the pris never goes up. We get this error on the asterisk console " Invalid hostname XXXX or port 12000..........".
The hostname are correct and if i try to telnet XXXX 12000 y connect fine.
Any Ideas?.

This is my config on the two systems

[linkset-siuc]
enabled => yes
enable_st => no
use_connect => yes
hunting_policy => even_mru
context => e1-incoming
language => es
subservice => national
variant => ITU
t35 => 15000,timeout

[link-l3]
linkset => siuc
channels => 1-15,17-31
schannel => 16,host1:12000
firstcic => 1
enabled => yes

[link-l1]
linkset => siuc
channels => 1-31
schannel =>
firstcic => 257
enabled => yes

[link-l2]
linkset => siuc
channels => 1-31
schannel =>
firstcic => 193
enabled => yes

[link-l5]
linkset => siuc
channels => 1-31
schannel =>
firstcic => 225
enabled => yes

[link-l4]
linkset => siuc
channels => 1-31
schannel =>
firstcic => 65
enabled => yes

[link-l7]
linkset => siuc
channels => 1-31
schannel =>
firstcic => 33
enabled => yes

[link-l8]
linkset => siuc
channels => 1-31
schannel =>
firstcic => 97
enabled => yes

[link-l6]
linkset => siuc
channels => 1-31
schannel =>
firstcic => 129
enabled => yes

[link-l9]
linkset => siuc
channels => 1-31
schannel =>
firstcic => 161
enabled => yes

[host-host1]
enabled => yes
opc => 16373
dpc => siuc:2028,l3:2040
links => l3:3,l4:4,l7:7,l8:8,l2:2,l5:5,l1:1,l6:6
if-1 => 10.0.1.1

[host-host2]
enabled => yes
opc => 16373