[asterisk-ss7] Is the latest LibSS7 operational?

Saeed Ahmad saeedahmad1981 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 05:11:35 CDT 2009

Yes Domjan SVN is far better and has a lot of bug fixtures. I would
recommend it!

*svn co https://observer.router.hu/repos_pub/libss7/trunk libss7

svn co https://observer.router.hu/repos_pub/chan_dahdi/trunk chan_dahdi

chan_dahdi is for asterisk 1.6.0.x (I'm using 1.6.0.9 with some patches

and bugfixes from 1.6.0 svn)
*

- Saeed Ahmed.