[asterisk-ss7] Libss7 Configure for unique asterisk box for signaling and multiples bearing

Basilio Alvarez basilio.alvarez at alisys.net
Thu Jul 30 11:03:32 CDT 2009

Hi
(Sorry my poor level of English)
I am testing Libss7, i have two Asterisk connected to each other. The
Asterisk is 1.6.1, Dahdi is 2.2.01 and libss7 is 1.0.2, the card is a
Digium T4XXp with 4 E1.
My topology is:
In first E1, channels 1-2 for signaling, the remaining of the channels
in this first E1 and others E1 are for data.
This configuration seems to work correctly.
I want to try another configuration in which a asterisk box is used only
for signaling and multiple asterisk box are used for bearing data.
Can I do this with Libss7? Or need to use Chan_ss?
If I can do with Libss7, I need some clue,hint, apointment... to keep
looking for.
Thanks to all