[asterisk-ss7] B-number or Original Called Number

Michael Chen michael.bd5rv at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 04:19:59 CDT 2009

How can I debug ss7? I can't find the ss7 debug command

here is what I've got for ss7
ah-e1-02*CLI> help ss7
                ss7 block  Set circuits in local maintenance blocked mode
        ss7 cluster start  Start cluster
       ss7 cluster status  Show status of the cluster
         ss7 cluster stop  Stop cluster
           ss7 dump start  Start MTP2 dump to a file
          ss7 dump status  Stop what dumps are running
            ss7 dump stop  Stop a running MTP2 dump
             ss7 linestat  Show line states
            ss7 link down  Stop the MTP2 link(s) [logical-link-no]...
          ss7 link status  Show status of the MTP2 links
              ss7 link up  Start the MTP2 link(s) [logical-link-no]...
             ss7 mtp data  Copy hex encoded string to MTP
                ss7 reset  Reset all circuits
        ss7 show channels  Show channel states
               ss7 status  Show status of ss7
              ss7 unblock  Remove local maintenance blocked mode from circuits
              ss7 version  Show current version of chan_ss7

I am running asterisk 1.4.22.1 with zaptel 1.4.12.1

Michael Chen, BD5RV/4
Email: michael.bd5rv at gmail.com
MSN: bd5rv at jsdxc.org
Skype: michael-bd5rv