No subject

Thu Jan 15 22:29:28 CST 2009

- MGCP (the media gateway protocol)
- SCTP stack available from the lksctp on sourceforge
- Seem to find some M3UA work also done in Asterisks

What do I need to put all these together, while I complete the other
development requirements?

I will appreciate any advise in this regard.

Thank you.

Olu.

--001636c5b0eec8784004679ab68e

h (MSS) over IP?</div>
y path. IPBCP is used for the exchange of media stream characteristics, por=
t numbers and IP addresses of the source and sink of a media stream to esta=
blish the IP bearers</div>

l)</div>
he media gateway protocol)<br>- SCTP stack available from the lksctp on sou=
rceforge<br>- Seem to find some M3UA work also done in Asterisks</div>

evelopment requirements?</div>

--001636c5b0eec8784004679ab68e--