[asterisk-ss7] libss7 and Motorola MSC

Florian Smeets flo at kasimir.com
Thu Jan 22 04:52:03 CST 2009

Hi

i'm trying to connect a Motorola MSC to asterisk-1.6.1-beta4 + libss7 trunk.

I'm using FreeBSD and dahdi-bsd, i know this is not supported and so on,
but it almost works, and i would like to get it to work completely :-)

The link comes up an aligns but after a few seconds it fails with:

[Jan 22 11:10:27] WARNING[1588]: chan_dahdi.c:9634 ss7_linkset: MTP2
link down (SLC 0)

Here http://85.214.131.9/~flo/ss7linktext.txt is the output of
ss7linktest of the link aligning and falling down again.

I know this link works as a can use it with asterisk 1.4 and chan_ss7 1.1.

Does anybody have a clue what i could do?

Cheers,
Florian