[asterisk-ss7] Single Point Code across Multiple * Boxes.

voip me voip.mide at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 06:58:13 CST 2009

Hi,

I think its the best solution because handling complexity of distributed
MTP3 (specially network part) is a mess, even giant class 4/5 switch makers
hadn't done it.

Mathew, by "like they do with a real MTP2 link, except it's just over an IP
based protocol" you mean M2UA or you have your own protocol?

Regards.
--
M. Shokuie Nia