[asterisk-ss7] Single Point Code across Multiple * Boxes.

Matthew Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Thu Jan 8 10:36:27 CST 2009

Attila Domjan wrote:
> Don't forget the correct handling of the circuit group messages, may
> have to split the GRS, CGB, etc. and concat the answers for them (GRA,
> CGBA...)

Yeah, that's probably going to be something we'll have to deal with.  A
lot of switches I have seen don't cross T1/E1 boundaries on group
messages, but Asterisk's SS7 implementation has situations where it does
cross T1/E1 boundaries on group messages.

For A links, I think it won't be a problem though because the CICs are
going to line up correctly.  For F links (signaling and bearers on same
T1/E1) you'll have problems with lining up group messages with T1/E1
boundaries.

> When I have time I'll test your new stuff.

It's actually in the svn branches I posted earlier which contain
Domjan's changes... I'm going to have to merge those into trunk anyways,
I just haven't done it yet, so eventually they'll be in trunk.

http://svn.digium.com/svn/libss7/branches/mattf/bug13495

http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/branches/mattf/bug13495

Matthew Fredrickson
Digium, Inc.