[asterisk-ss7] chan_ss7 :: Nature of Address Indicator ??

Tusar tusarbd at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 03:33:00 CST 2009

Hi,

It worked !!! Thanks a lot .

When I was sending call to my telecom partner , they were getting a
leading "0" for callerid . So they suggested me to send "Calling
Nature of Address Indicator" as "unknown" as calling party .

Per your suggestion I made [ param[0] = (is_odd << 7) | 2; ]  and it
worked as expected .

Thanks once again .
Best Regards,
//Tusar\\