[asterisk-ss7] Single Point Code across Multiple * Boxes.

Kaloyan Kovachev kkovachev at varna.net
Wed Feb 18 04:10:03 CST 2009

On Wed, 18 Feb 2009 09:40:01 +0100, Attila Domjan wrote
> Hi Matthew,
>
> Just wanted let you know the UPC-Telecom also accepted our ss7 stuff
> (They have Ericsson AXE switches)

Isn't it a good idea to make a new branch for the IP part and leave the
changes from bug 13495 alone?
I do use a specific revision of the branch, because i want to have the changes
from 13495, but also having a stable revision, so if there are now additional
changes (not IP related) i will need to patch it separately