[asterisk-ss7] A question about Domjan's libss7

tian tian00di00 at live.com
Sun Aug 2 02:06:56 CDT 2009

Hi, guys!

I got Domjan's version of libss7 and looked through it's code, it seems that Domjan's version is a mixture of the original libss7 branch and trunk (possibly with some modifications).

I tried the libss7 test programs. Unfortunately, when I issued the command './ss7test socketpair' a segmentation fault occurred (the segmentation fault does not occurr with the original libss7 branch version).

As I don't have the necessary hardware to set up a running Asterisk box, I hope someone who is running Domjan's version will kindly give me some information. Most probable, Domjan's version is operational, but I do hope someone will confirm it to me.

What should I do to modify the test program to solve the segmentation fault problem?

Thanks ahead and I really appreciate your attentation!

Tian