[asterisk-ss7] chan_ss7 signalling across multiple servers

Antoine Megalla aatef at rocketmail.com
Wed Apr 1 10:07:57 CDT 2009

Hi,

I am trying to use chan_ss7 in an 8 E1s setup.
All E1s will have to share 1 signalling channel on the first E1 and one point code of course.

The 8 E1s will be split on 2 servers, each server with 4 E1s (TE405 Digium card)
I know that chan_ss7 supports this kind of setup using the mtp3d service, but I cannot find a single example of ss7.conf files to do that.

I looked for such a setup on the list and all over the Internet but with no success.
I need to know how the ss7.conf file will look like on the server with the signalling channel and also what ss7.conf should contain on the server that has the other E1s with no signalling channel.

Thank you and best regards,

Antoine Megalla.