[asterisk-ss7] ss7linktest

Matthew Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Fri Sep 26 11:33:17 CDT 2008

Markus A. Wipfler wrote:
> The telecom at the moment will not allow us to put traffic on the link
> until the problem has been rectified .  This is part of what they sent
> me:
>
>   FRAME STATUS: 'some frames have been
> lost'                                              |
> |MTP Level 2 (MTP-L2)  FISU (= Fill In Signal Unit)

Ok... so the only thing that I can recommend if they're "losing" FISUs
is to make sure your timing is correct at both ends (typically you are
receiving timing from the telco) and make sure that you are using the
mtp2 channel type in Zaptel/DAHDI (if you're using a Digium board).

Matthew Fredrickson
Digium, Inc.