[asterisk-ss7] ss7linktest

Matthew Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Tue Sep 23 13:38:56 CDT 2008

Markus A. Wipfler wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am getting below error when running ss7linktest :
>
> Unable to process message destined for userpart 3; dropping message
>
> My first assumption was that it is a link error, but when I check for
> line/bit errors everything seems fine.

No, this is not a link error, this is an SCCP user part message that we
were sent from the other end.  We don't have an SCCP stack right now,
which is why we print a message and drop it.

> Also, telecom at there end see dropped packets, but don't go into any
> details.

Can you describe the problem (more exactly) that you are having better?
(other than the SCCP part)

Thanks,
Matthew Fredrickson
Digium, Inc.