[asterisk-ss7] LibSS7 issue[Haunts me ! again down]

Sriram d_r_sriram at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 18 09:50:44 CDT 2008

Hi

Just a day back it was fine up and running ! Alas today i rebooted the Libss7 Asterisk Box and gone , same problems resurfaced - ss7linktest doesnt get the SIO or SIOS from the operator, restarted it again but same problem.. ss7linktest doesnt get the response messages....the link shows down ...

Started a fresh installation on Fedora from start - went step by step but again ran into red alarm problem....Have repeated it atleast 7 times today - but same problem...totally going mad..

Is there a zaptel/asterisk trunk version with which i cud run the libss7 again ????

Any pointers are highly appreciated and if anyone has the packages that are working - can i request anyone to upload it onto my FTP server ??? i'll give the IP , userid and password of the FTP in case someone is willing to help

Thanks
Sriram