[asterisk-ss7] libss7 isup timers + q.784 test

Domjan Attila adomjan at tvnet.hu
Sat Sep 13 12:50:27 CDT 2008

Yes of course, I will upload. But it is still not complete, just a
preview. I will finish and test it on next week + I write full
changelog.
Matthew, sorry I have to modify deeply in libss7, without it impossible
to implement timers and pass the q.784 tests. The telco want to me to
pass the most q.784...

btw I know only the itu, what is the max range in circuit group messages
in ansi 31 or 23?

Regards,
Attila