[asterisk-ss7] libss7 isup timers + q.784 test

Domjan Attila adomjan at tvnet.hu
Sat Sep 13 06:40:26 CDT 2008

yes here are but have to implement circuit group related stuff, modify
the linktest (deeper modification, eg forget the circuitonly stuff, we
have store the timers somewhere, and retransmit the messages).
I introduced some new cli commands, modified the commands, in this
linkset model may be eg more cic 1 with different dpc.
some fix in chan_dahdi.c, eg don't use circuit if inservice == 0, in
linkset thread set nextms = -1 if no more scheduler etc.

the timers specify in the linkset after the sigchans currently
implemented:

isup_timer.t1 = 3000
isup_timer.t5 = 7000
isup_timer.t7 = 5000

isup_timer.t12 = 5000
isup_timer.t13 = 17000
isup_timer.t14 = 5000
isup_timer.t15 = 17000

isup_timer.t16 = 5000
isup_timer.t17 = 17000

the defaults are 0 means disabled the timer.