[asterisk-ss7] why

Matthew Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Fri Sep 12 10:38:28 CDT 2008

olivier taylor wrote:

> Matthew Fredrickson a écrit :Well, I am quite happy with libss7, no real
> reasons to change for me.
> But, I can't be sure and this is another problem, since I use
> chan_dadhi, I have big echo problems, it wans't the case with zaptel.
> I am buying E1 cards with hardware echo canceller to avoid this problem
> because I didn't find any solution with Dahdi.
> Tuning by rxgain/txgain makes the echo a bit better, but an echo still
> remain.

I think I might have mentioned this in another email, so please forgive
me if I did, but when you have a call up with echo on it, can you check
`dahdi show channel x` where is is the DAHDI channel that you are
connected to and tell me if the echocancel: option is set to something
besides no?

Thanks,
Matthew Fredrickson
Digium, Inc.