[asterisk-ss7] Asterisk SS7 as a STP for Number Portability GW

Joseph tech at ekn.com
Tue Sep 2 05:43:43 CDT 2008

On 09/02/08, Rony Ron wrote:
> Hi,
> imho you can do it with call forward,
> you receive the number
> you check the database if the number is there
> then forward to the new number (prefixing it with what ever you want)
> BR,

There is a way to redirect your call back to the central(Ericsson AXE)
instead of keeping the media in your path.

Here is a sample:

exten => _X.,1,Set(_SS7_LSPI_IDENT=ON)
exten => _X.,n,Set(_SS7_RLT_ON=YES)
exten => _X.,n,Answer()
exten => _X.,n,Playback(demo-congrats)

   <Do your database lookup here and than redirect the call
        back to the ss7 switch based on your lookup results
        and drop out of the media path>

exten => _X.,n,Dial(ZAP/r2/8005551212,30)
exten => _X.,n,Hangup()

--
respectfully,
Joseph