[asterisk-ss7] an ss7 configuration question

Markus A. Wipfler markus at infocom.co.ug
Tue Sep 2 03:56:02 CDT 2008

Maybe there is a communication error, what i am saying is that libss7
is very much able to do this. I am running the very same setup in one
of my projects and it is working fine.
All you need to do is define your DPCs under the same linkset. As long
as your PC is the same this will work. Also looking at your conf it
seems that you have not setup your CICs correctly.

--
Markus

On Sep 2, 2008, at 11:35 AM, Attila Domjan wrote:

> The telco wants this configuration.
> So the libss7 currently can't do it...
>
> On Tue, 2008-09-02 at 11:24 +0300, Markus A. Wipfler wrote:
>> You said it yourself, you need to remove the second linkset from your
>> zapata.conf. You can define the other defaultdpc before its signaling
>> channel.
>>
>> --
>> Markus
>>

>> On Sep 1, 2008, at 2:00 PM, Attila Domjan wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>> Is possible to set up the following example with libss7?
>>>

>>>                   TELCO
>>>
>>>                  STP1(pc:2)----- SW1(pc:4)
>>>                 /   |      \   /
>>>                /    |       \ /