[asterisk-ss7] multiple linksets to one peer

Krzysztof Drewicz krzysztofdrewicz at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 12:09:41 CDT 2008

2008/9/16 Joseph <tech at ekn.com>

> On 09/11/08, Krzysztof Drewicz wrote:
> > Ok, thanks, it works :)
> >
> > Some clarification on SLC? (singnalig link channel?) does it mater if
> > one link gets SLC=0, another SLC=1 on telco side?
> > Should i tell my asterisk to "prefer" SLC=0 or SLC=1?
>
> No, it should not matter.

And you are right. But questions:

how do i see if SLC=0 and SLC=1 ... SLC=n is / is not working?

also seeing more than 4 SS7 e1 channels in one box gives troubles, the good
HP server is not handling the 120 calls, so i wonder if chan_dahdi will
support ss7 clustering like chan_ss7, to support bigger traffic I need to
setup a 6-8 boxes, each box handling 120 channels to SS7 and 120 to plain
DSS1 (ISDN)

I use two 4 span Digium E1 cards in one box.

Any hints/suggestions?

Maybe hardware recomendation?

--
Krzysztof Drewicz