[asterisk-ss7] ss7_chan, signal oki but voice fail

Nguyen Trung Thanh thanhnt at cdit.com.vn
Thu Oct 2 03:12:28 CDT 2008

Dear all,

I am setting for a card supporting ss7_channel as the configuration
following:

I.                    In ss7.conf

1.       1 E1 for ss7 link using Ts0:

[link-si]

linkset => siuc

channels =>

schannel => 1

firstcic =>33

enabled => yes

2.    1 E1 else for voice CIC 1-31:

[link-vo]

linkset => siuc

channels => 1-31

schannel =>

firstcic => 1

enabled => yes

echocancel => no

echocan_train => 350

echocan_taps => 128

3.    Linkset:

[host-gw1.enum.cdit.com.vn]

enabled => yes

opc => 0x11ae

dpc => siuc:0x11a9

links => si:4,vo:2

ssn => 7

II.            in Zaptel.conf

span=1,0,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4

span=2,1,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4

span=3,0,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4

span=4,2,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4

My problem:

-       A. As configed as the above my card run but not stable, sometime
oki, sometime fail

-       B. If I un-plug the voice and loop it, the card can run (call in/out
event without voice because of looping).

A.    More detail about A problem: two sub-cases for the fail case:

A.1 MTP2 timer T3 timeout (failed to receive 'N', or 'E' after sending 'O'),
initial alignment failed on link 'si'.

A.2 GRS & GRA okie. However, after sending IAM, it receives REL. The call is
fail.

Is there any expert who can help me? Plz give me a hand to debug my problem.

Tks a lot!

Nguyen Trung Thanh