[asterisk-ss7] libss7 bugs

Anton anton.vazir at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 01:38:34 CST 2008

Just looking over the Domjan patches, I see that may issues
I've noticed, including the reported one should be resolved
by the patchset http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=13495

Domjan, could you please let know, if there any additions to
the already uploaded, or known issues, as there is no
activity in BT since 24th of October?

Regards,
Anton.