[asterisk-ss7] ACM/CPG messages

asterisk at nicox.org asterisk at nicox.org
Mon May 19 11:03:28 CDT 2008

This is working now, but asterisk restart every 10 to 15 minutes with this
error:

srv*CLI> *** glibc detected *** double free or corruption (out):
0xb6b1e0f8 ***

Disconnected from Asterisk server
/usr/sbin/safe_asterisk: line 50: 11910 Aborted                 (core
dumped) ${ASTSBINDIR}/asterisk ${CLIARGS} ${ASTARGS} >&/dev/${TTY}
</dev/${TTY}
Asterisk ended with exit status 134
Asterisk exited on signal 6.
Automatically restarting Asterisk.