[asterisk-ss7] Calls with 2 legs (prepaid)

Rafael Visser visser.rafael at gmail.com
Mon May 12 15:09:09 CDT 2008

Hi fellows.
I am trying to handle calls with 2 legs with an ericsson switch.
When the first call reaches to asterisk, it dials a second call with "call
duration limited".
BUT I want to send ANSWER (anm+acm) to the first call (ericson switch) once
the second call is answered, so the ericsson switch register only if the
second call was completed.

I already changed the use_connect=yes at ss7.conf, also deleted the Answer
command in the extensions.conf but some how ercisson always register all the
calls, even if the second call was answered or not.

Do you have any idea to solve may problem?
I am using Asteris 1.2.13 with chan_ss7

Thanks in advance.