[asterisk-ss7] E1/T1 management tool

Christopher Bautista cab.globalsoftph at gmail.com
Tue May 6 22:10:03 CDT 2008

Hi guys

Some more details so you'll get an idea of what we need.

Currently to reload the channels and/or configuration we do the ff

ztcfg -vvvvvvvvv

[when channels stay down we also do this]
 service zaptel stop
  service zaptel start

then restart asterisk

This process reloads all the channels even the stable ones.
What we need is a way or executable to reload specific E1s or spans?
Im willing to develop it if anyone has an idea i can start with.

Thanks and God Bless

Chris