[asterisk-ss7] FYI, somebody needs your SS7 linksets

Andrew Rose andrew.rose at niftycell.com
Mon May 5 17:32:36 CDT 2008

Dear asterisk-ss7 list!

Some of you might know me since I've contacted you directly due to your
posts in this list. Indeed, I am looking for SS7 transit services. This kind
of service can only be provided by people/companies that have an SS7 link
with international point codes.

Olivier didn't give me a chance to reply to his email and took me as a
fraud. NiftyCell is a SpinOff of an existing GSM company in Switzerland and
I would be happy to provide more information about the company and our needs
if you'll contact me directly.
I have no idea how did Olivier traced my mail back to Brazil, but it might
be due the fact that I am using gmail to send my emails.

If anyone has an International SS7 link, or can connect me to people in
other telecommunication companies that have that kind of link, please
contact me. We are willing to pay very nice sums of money for this kind of
service, since not many companies can provide it. There cannot be any fraud
here since the money that I'll pay is real and I can be always disconnected
by the service provider.

Sorry for the trouble,

Best Regards, Andrew Rose, VP BizDev.
NiftyCell SA, http://www.niftycell.com

P.S.

The website is still underconstruction. Hopefully it will be up soon. As you
all know, trying to create something new always takes time and you have to
work on many layers. Website is one layer. SS7 links is an other layer
that I am taking care of. Hope you can help me with that.