[asterisk-ss7] re : the linkset cli problem

Matthew Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Fri Mar 28 13:37:10 CDT 2008

aymen warfalli wrote:

> Hi
> yes I got hooking the two asterisk boxes with cross E1 2 meter length using  libss7  I had change my Zapata and extensions.conf it is working fine (thanks for the advice )andit is working fine for 4 hours  without any errors but  when the two box running for continues two days  found in many error messages in one of the asterisk box cli each  while the another one is clear cli  ?
> Is it normal or related with boxes clock time
> ERROR [11524]: chan_zap.c :9324 ss7_linkset: Errorin write Unknown error 500 …

Those should not cause a problem since libss7 only clears messages to be
written from its internal message queues only when it is able to make a
write without a return error code.  At the very least, it is a benign
problem, and definitely should not cause any link related problems.  One
of these days I'll probably remove that message.

Software/Firmware Engineer
Digium, Inc.