[asterisk-ss7] CPG/ACM

Matthew Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Fri Mar 14 13:03:23 CDT 2008

asterisk at nicox.org wrote:

> Hi Matthew,
>
> I tried it with the libss7 svn 144 version and the problem is the same.
>
> Can you give me a feedback what you need to solve?

Sorry, I have been busy working on libpri recently.  Thanks for trying
the most recent version of libss7 though, it's just that I have not
committed a proper fix for it yet.  Stand by, and hopefully this weekend
I'll get some time to add this fix.

Oh, if you don't mind me logging into your system, it might make the fix
go quicker.

Matthew Fredrickson