[asterisk-ss7] RE : Re: extensions .conf

Elkhomeini elkhomeini at yahoo.fr
Wed Mar 5 04:55:18 CST 2008

Hi klaus,
  I use libss7, and I will conecte directly to switch no by internet
  its ok now by softphon like xlite but i would like to test by number phone of our operatore
  thank you

  Elkhomeini wrote:
> hi all,
>
> I have one problem that is:
> I set my serveur linux with asterisk TE410P digium il
> ok now for isup protocol with swich of our operator
> OCB HC 3.3 alcatel ;
>
> but I have a problem to set call number 888
>
> if you can help me

Do you use chan_ss7 or libss7?

Have you tried "Set(CALLERID(num)=888)" ?
http://www.asteriskguru.com/tutorials/calleridnum_function.html

regards
klaus

              OULD MOULAY ELY Elkhomeini