[asterisk-ss7] always see callingpres in * even when CLIR comes from ss7 party

Krzysztof Drewicz krzysztofdrewicz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 13:57:58 CDT 2008

2008/6/27 Jakub Klausa <j.klausa at ss7.pl>:

> On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 08:18:26PM +0200, Krzysztof Drewicz wrote:
>
> => Hope that you understood the above? if not please say and i will do an
> => example of call scenario.
>
> Isn't it as simple as putting:
>
> exten   => _X.,1,Set(CALLINGPRES=allowed_not_screend)
> exten   => _X.,2,Dial(SIP/sipphone)
>
> or similar in your ss7 incoming context?
>
> Jurisdical problems may or may not arise from this (CLIRO), but that's
> above
> the scope of this list.

Just like that? The CALLINGPRES seems like a new channel variable to me :)
If I got you good, than on sipphone i will see calling number :)
For jurisdical info: the End-customer has a aproval of this (CLIRO) setup.

Thanks,
btw: nice to have a coleague from same country on the list.

--
Krzysztof Drewicz
+48 504 17 55 77