[asterisk-ss7] problem in mtp2 as sigchannel

Matthew Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Fri Jun 27 11:10:15 CDT 2008

shoieb_arshad wrote:
> hello
> i am getting an error when i set mtp2=16 in zaptel .conf
>
> """""""""""""""""
> Changing signalling on channel 16 from Clear channel to MTP2
> ZT_CHANCONFIG failed on channel 16: Invalid argument (22)
> Did you forget that FXS interfaces are configured with FXO signalling
> and that FXO interfaces use FXS signalling?

It sounds like you have an installation related problem.  Please make
sure you are running a version of zaptel that supports the mtp2 channel
type (1.4.11 or later).

You can contact me on IRC or via AIM or MSN messenger if you would like
as well.

AIM MatthewFredricks
MSN creslin287 at hotmail.com
IRC on irc.freenode.net as Cresl1n